What do you think about having a body massage? It seems something relaxing is coming your way, isn’t it?
Alright. Let’s imagine coming home after a long and stressful day and having a relaxing shower followed by a full-body massage while sipping a freshly brewed coffee. It feels like a road map to heaven.
Yet one thing that remains standing here is how to manage regular massage sessions? Going to a spa twice or thrice a week can be expensive and most importantly quite hectic.
Sadly, most of the spas and wellness clubs are overpriced these days. Going there and having a massage may seem like a comfortable option in the beginning, but it can take a toll on your pocket later down the road.
So what is the best alternative for that? Are you wondering how you can manage to enjoy regular massage sessions without really paying a hefty fee?
Well, the answer is simple. You can get your own massage chair or a massage table and hire a private masseur (particularly for the massage table) whenever you feel like having a body massage.
Both of the options are relatively economical. You may not believe me now, but they are.
Massage Chairs VS. Massage Tables
Well, there is a prominent difference between the two, even though the function remains the same. For anyone in a hurry, here’s my quick comparison between a massage chair and a massage table that is going to help you opt for the required product.
|No. of Characteristics||Massage Chairs||Massage Tables|
|Endless physiological & psychological benefits||✔|
|Easier to maintain||✔|
|Easier to disinfect||✔|
|Provides a massage while fully clothed||✔|
|Cost-effective in the long run||✔|
Starting with massage chairs that are all the rage these days. For some apparent reasons, massage chairs are getting popular every passing day.
Do you know what makes a massage chair so useful?
There are many answers to that question. However, I would sum it up in a few words.
Massage chairs with their advanced tech features have made our lives a lot easier. Needless to say, they’re cost-effective as well and they provide you with an opportunity to have an ultimate relaxation experience in the comfort of your home. What else would you expect anyway?
Though I reckon they’re expensive to purchase for the first time, but you can use them for years without paying an additional cent. It makes sense now, doesn’t it?
Okay. Let’s talk about the benefits a massage chair brings to the club.
Pros of a Massage Chair
When talking about the advantages of a massage chair, the list is never going to end.
Yes, you got that right! This little wonder of tech can make a remarkable difference in your day to day life.
Cons of a Massage Chair
Now that I’ve established how beneficial a massage chair is, let’s have a look at the minimal number of drawbacks it accompanies.
Best Massage Chairs
Did you make up your mind to finally purchase a massage chair? Oh, there are numerous options available in the markets that can make choosing the perfect one harder.
So here are my top three favorite massage chairs that I would highly recommend to you.
- Newly designed structural frame with deeper zero gravity angle with space saving design.
- Bluetooth app controller for wireless control and premium quality speaker. Longer operation time up to 1 hour per...
- Total 13 Auto programs - 4 Stretching programs - Yoga Stretching, Active Stretching, Sv-Chiro Stretching, Dynamic...
- 2020 Updating favor 03 plus: Add Bluetooth audio play and changing Led light, 6 auto modes, more functional and...
- Full Body Pain Relief: 8 massage neck back waist rollers, 50 airbags placed to the shoulders, arms, hips, calves, and...
- Real Relax: One button zero-gravity design, feel virtually weightless, add Bluetooth speakers, Relax both in spirit and...
- Zero Gravity - Give your spine a break by slipping into the zero gravity position...the position determined by...
- 6 Massage Modes: kneading, knocking, tapping, shiatsu, air pressure, heating .5 preset auto massage programs have...
- Customize the Type, Intensity, Speed, and Location of Your Massage or Choose from 4 Pre-Programmed Automatic Massages...
Massage tables are quite different as compared to a massage chair. From their working to their price, everything is entirely different; although the function remains the same. Both are here to help you relax and unwind.
Yet, the sad part of the story is that a massage table doesn’t stand alone. Yes, you cannot possibly use a massage table all by yourself without having a masseur to give you a body massage.
Thus, you’ll need to hire a masseur whenever you feel tired or a need to relax. Not so cost-effective, I know that’s disturbing.
Be that as it may, a massage table has its own merits and demerits. So let’s start digging.
Pros of a Massage Table
Have you ever thought about the reasons that make buying a massage chair worth it?
It goes without saying that many massage lovers consider it an essential commodity for their homes, but what is it about massage tables really?
Cons of a Massage Table
Along with all the fabulous benefits, your massage table has a downside as well. So let’s check the demerits of massage tables.
Best Massage Tables
Would you like to give a try to a massage table? Or, are you still contemplating it?
Nonetheless, here are a few massage tables that are generally loved by everyone around.
- [Ergonomic operation] The portable spa bed features a removable headrest, a swing hand pallet, and two rectangle...
- [Height-adjustable headrest] The headrest, also face cradle, is removable if you do not need it. It is adjustable for...
- [Excellent workmanship] The professional facial bed is constructed of beech wood legs, composite board and spongy...
- Beech Hardwood Frame / Multiple Frame Support Cables / Threaded Support Bar
- 2” High Density Foam Deck / Water & Oil Resistant PU Leather Upholstery
- Tabletop Dimensions: 73” x 28” / Height (Adjustable): 25.5” x 33.5” / Folded/Closed Table: 37” x 28” x 7”
- PREMIUM COMFORT: Table features deluxe cushioning, providing the ultimate comfort for your clients. The table top and...
- STRONG, STURDY SUPPORT: Precision crafted of premium-grade materials, this professional massage table features a...
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE: Lightweight yet sturdy construction in a streamlined fold-and-carry design makes setup and...
Fair enough? I am certain choosing between a massage chair or a massage table would become a lot less overwhelming after going through the guide I have shared with you.
Whatever decision you make, please note that it all comes down to what you want and what comes under your budget. Give it a thorough read and make an informed decision. I wish you well, my pals!