Are you thinking about adding up a massage chair to your collection? Or, you’re new to the massage chair world and are only looking for a therapeutic remedy for everyday life physiological and psychological needs?
Either way, purchasing a massage chair is something that requires lots and lots of consideration.
Massage chairs are expensive commodities, and needless to say, you wouldn’t want to invest a significant amount of money into something you know nothing about.
No wonder, there are a number of brands that offer massage chairs these days. Thereby, coming down to that one perfect massage chair may become a little complicated for you.
Well, in order to make the entire situation easier for you, I’m going to address two incredible massage chair brands today, Human Touch and Osaki. Let’s see what’s there to find out about both the brands.
Human Touch VS. Osaki Massage Chairs
Before we jump into the details, I believe it would be fair to provide you with a quick overview.
Anyone who isn’t much into reading, the table would help you figure out which brand you need and which one is going to suit you better.
|Human Touch Massage Chairs||Osaki Massage Chairs|
|Age||It has been operating for 40 years.||The brand goes 40-50 years back.|
|Warranty||Upto five years (different for every model)||Covered under a 30-days money-back warranty|
|Design||A mix of aesthetics and tech.||High-tech reclining designs.|
|Common Features||Zero-gravity, tapping, kneading, vibrating, reflexology, and more.||Kneading, tapping, vibrating, Shiatsu, airbag technology, and more.|
|Therapeutic||Yes (varies with the model)||Yes|
Human Touch Massage Chairs
Human Touch is a label that needs no introduction. Tell me if I’m wrong?
They’re the pioneers of therapeutic massage chairs serving from the last four decades. Over the years, they’ve incorporated some of the best tech features in their massage chair models.
They have also introduced a few great massage techniques like zero gravity massage therapy. In a nutshell, Human Touch has managed to stay on top of the game regardless of all its competitors these days.
Their massage chairs are available in the price range of $500- $8500. Therefore, you need not worry about your budget; Human Touch has got you covered.
A Few Astounding Features of Human Touch Massage Chairs
Enough about the brand, let’s see what it really brings to the table. What makes their massage chairs worth the purchase? Are they? Or they aren’t?
Following are a few amazing features that you’ll commonly find in Human Touch massage chair models:
Top Human Touch Massage Chair Picks
Alright. Now that we’ve come to terms that Human Touch is officially a brand worth the shot, let’s shed some light on its best massage chair models.
- Full-Body Stretch: The revolutionary "Novo" L-Track massage chair stretches the spine to increase blood flow to the...
- Lumbar Warm Air Heat: Using warm air technology, heat flows continually targeting the lumbar area gently soothing tight...
- Five Year PREMIUM Warranty. The Novo includes free 5 Year In-Home Labor Repair Service, 5 Year Parts, and 5 Year Frame...
- IMPROVED MASSAGE TECHNOLOGY - Engineered with five intensity settings, allowing you to adjust the massage intensity for...
- SPACE SAVING INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Developed with a space-saving structure that only requires 2-inches of wall clearance...
- ZERO GRAVITY POSITIONING - With just a touch of a button, this massager easily puts your body into a doctor-recommended...
- Material: The HT-9500 full body massage chair is made of premium leather and memory foam
- Elevating and extendable foot-and-calf massager fully converts into ottoman
- AcuPoint detection system scans the entire length of the back, mapping key pressure points to target
Osaki Massage Chairs
Another popular name in the world of massage chairs is Osaki. Famously known for their incredible designs, Osaki offers some of the best luxury massage chair models of all-time.
Osaki is a Japanese brand, one of the oldest in history. It has been making massage chairs for nearly 40-50 years now. While talking about fitness gear, it is almost impossible to forget about Osaki.
Nonetheless, they’re a little expensive. The price range of Osaki massage chairs is $2000-$8500.
Oh, and did I tell you they’ve paired up with Titan for the manufacturing of their massage chairs. They certainly bring the best of the best in the markets. Thus, their success speaks volumes about their story of hard work and dedication.
A Few Fabulous Features of Osaki Massage Chairs
Do you know nearly all the Osaki massage chair models are sold like hot cake? Are you wondering what makes them the best sellers?
Well, the answer is simple. Their tech game is secure, and they care about the aesthetics as well, raising the product even further.
Here I have a rundown of some familiar features you’ll find in Osaki massage chairs:
Top Osaki Massage Chair Picks
Enough with the details? Okay. Let me walk you through the best Osaki massage chair models I’ve seen so far.
- Upgraded PU covering for increase durability and comfort, Six unique Pre-Set programs
- Easy-to-use Large LCD display remote with wireless remote
- 2 Stage Zero-Gravity positioning inspred by NASA
So what do you say? Good enough to be considered? Or, are you still contemplating whether they’re worth the money or not?
Whatever is the case, the simple thing to keep in mind is that buying a massage chair is your one-time purchase. It is something that doesn’t require a penny afterward, and it is going to serve you for years to come. After all, what’s so bad about investing a little on self-care? Could you give it a thought?